Opportunities are now available for an Experienced Psychologists to provide clinical management of IPS services in many of our locations.
This will involve the coordination of client centric services across a diverse geographical area, developing innovative solutions and the provision of clinical leadership
• A minimum of five years post registration.
• Post graduate professional qualifications
• Demonstrated experience in the delivery of EAP services.
• Demonstrated experience in the management of a clinical /service environment.
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
Professional qualifications in Clinical Psychology are highly desirable.
Click APPLY NOW to complete an online application.
Back to Job Listings
Internationally recognised as a leader in providing Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), Trauma Services, and Work Life programs, we now serve our clients in more than 90 countries. We provide an environment to help our clients create a positive social impact as well as improve their employees experience of the workplace.
By joining us you’ll embark on a worldwide opportunity and experience our award winning culture & benefits such as:
• employee assistance program
• work-life benefits
• flexible work arrangements
Because we reward performance many positions also have attractive performance based incentives and advancement. Because your life is so much more than work, for more inspiration explore one of our advertised careers!